A wonderful image gallery powered by libapache2-mod-raii
- NotSoOriginal is not O.R.I.G.I.N.A.L. (I borrowed Jimmac's graphics)
- NotSoOriginal is a bunch of C++ code lines to get your photos on the web.
- The aim of NotSoOriginal is to handle your directories of digital photos without extra files for comment and descriptions.
- Therefor you can put photographs in the directory with DAV or directly with your digital still camera/scanner.
- Preview and thumbnails are auto generated when you first hit a new or updated image.
- You can create albums and link photo to them - virtual directory and photos.
- You can create pass to grant acces to public to specifics directories
- It handles anonymous, granted and privileged users.
- You can configure your directories as public, private or hidden.
- View and download counts, Comment and description.
- All persisting stuffs are stored in one sqlite or PostgreSQL database.
- Automatic or processed raw conversion. It's a true digital laboratory which makes it possible to precisely develop you raw photographs.
- Lossless online photograph manipulation operators stacks which are saved in database.
- Pour les français, vous pouvez envoyer les photos qui vous plaisent chez PHOTO-SERVICE pour tirage
a live demo is here
As you want, there is a source package and debian packages for i386 (also tested on MIPSel and PowerPC).
You will also need Prototype integration
If you want to try the image processing part of the gallery, don't forget to " make install " in prototype directory and to link raii_Prototype/htdocs/prototype to /prototype on the web server.
echo 'Alias /prototype /path/to/raii_Prototype/htdocs/prototype' >> /etc/apache2/conf.d/gallery.conf
Configuration variables are in /etc/apache2/conf.d/gallery.conf.
Where to put preview/ and thumbnail/ directories
Where are your photographs
Whether to show privates directories to unauthenticated users
Whether to show private directory locks to unauthenticated users
Whether to allow users to create albums
Whether to display all icons (locks and ghost) when logged in as administrator
If not empty, include the specified file in the header of all gallery pages.
If not empty, include the specified file in the footer of all gallery pages.
# apache2ctl restart
And once you log in using the default admin account (passorwd is admin), you'll be able to create your real account.